Click on the button below to view a video.
OVER 45 YEARS OF TRAILER BUILDING EXPERIENCE go into the manufacture of every
Cornhusker 800 trailer. The Cornhusker line of hopper trailers gives its owners
quality, durability, and light weight to maximize payload and increase income.
- Lightweight aluminum construction provides weights as low as 6,940 lbs. to maximize payloads
- Exclusively designed aluminum extrusions provide longer-lasting durability from corrosion
- "Free" design of hoppers permits quick unloading of all types of commodities
- For ease of trap operation we include 2-speed gear
boxes and roller trap frame.
- Several configurations available include spread and 3-axle trailers
The CORNHUSKER 800 has been tested by owners hauling many various types of
commodities other than grain, including fertilizer, rock, and coal. Special
features available allow the trailer to be CUSTOM MADE for the customer's
specific needs. OVER THE YEARS the Cornhusker's extended use and diversification
capabilities, not to mention its remarkably consistent HIGH RE-SALE record, has
proven it to be one of the most successfully designed trailers ever built.
Example Of Extra Income (calculation based on 100,000 mi/yr @ $.04/ton mile):
||Additional Income Per Year|
LOW WEIGHT / HIGH PAYLOAD
CORNHUSKER TRAILER LINE
ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF HIGHER RESALE VALUE
& INCREASED REVENUE.
22,500 lb. Rockwell with 16 1/2 X 7" "Q" airbrakes and outboard
Budd Wheels w/ Tri-Seal oil seals or Stemco
Any major brand|
Neway Full Air Ride|
Constructed with aluminum extrusions, made exclusively for the
Operated by 2-speed Austin gear boxes
and a low friction polymer frame insert|
TARP & TRIM
18-ounce fitted RT material. Customers choice on tarp and paint
- Available heights up in 4" increments from the 71" standard
- Available lengths 41'11" to 53'
- Side skins available in white, gray, or black
- White or black smooth side skins
- Aluminum pickup plates
- Aluminum subframes
- Other air-rides available
- Roll tarp: strap or Shur-Lok style
- Aluminum wheels
- Aluminum hubs
- Lift axles
- EPA tarp loading holes
- Rear compartment w/van doors
- Air scales
- Stainless steel sheet on ends
- Pintle hitch
- Divided hoppers
Click on either of the graphics below to view a larger drawing.
Trailers For Sale |
Combination Trailers |
Roller Trap |
Dealer List |
Phone Directory |
Site Hosted By... ®
© Copyright by Sandhills Publishing Company 2016. All rights reserved. Reproduction of material appearing on this Web site is strictly prohibited without written permission.
North Central Truck Paper, Great Lakes Truck Paper, South Central Truck Paper, Western Truck Paper, North Eastern Truck Paper, South Eastern
Truck Paper, Mid Atlantic Truck Paper, Mountain West Truck Paper, and Central Truck Paper are registered
trademarks of Sandhills Publishing Company.